All too often, we as business professionals don’t answer the question in advance, “What is the life I’m actually trying to build?” Instead, we put our heads down and go to work. When you have a strong and smart leader, one like Katie Hardman, you are asked to answer questions like:
- Fast forward to the end of 2020 and imagine that this year has been a total success. What has to happen in order for you to say that in the form of quality of life and income generated?
- How much time off did I take? Why was that important to me and how did that make me feel?
- What vacations did I go on? Why was that important to me and how did that make me feel?
- How much money did I save, or debt did I pay down? Why was that important to me and how did that make me feel?
- With this in mind, how much business do I need to close and how much time off do I need to take?
- What is the best business structure in order for me to accomplish this?
- To build that business, who are the best people for me to follow and learn from in order to accomplish this?
Follow me on:Instagram: @katiehardman_